There are so many things to think about when you have a new baby on the way. What kind of stroller should you get? What car seat is the best? What about all of the gear you need for the baby’s first few months?
And, of course, what are you going to put in the nursery? One thing that’s often overlooked in all of the preparations is what to give the new parents as a gift. Sure, you could get them a nice card and a box of chocolates, but why not go the extra mile and get them a newborn hamper?
A newborn hamper is a great way to welcome the new arrival and show the parents that you’re thinking of them. Plus, it’s a functional gift that they’ll actually use. Not sure what to put in a newborn hamper? Keep reading for some great ideas.
Hampers for a Newborn Baby
When you welcome a new baby into the world, it’s natural to want to spoil them with all the best that life has to offer. And what better way to do that than with a gorgeous gift hamper?
There are so many different hampers on the market these days, it can be hard to know where to start. But never fear – we’ve got you covered! Here are our top picks for newborn baby hampers:
- The Luxury Hamper: If you’re looking for something extra special, this hamper from Little Bambinos is perfect. It comes complete with everything from organic cotton clothes and delicate toys, to beautiful skincare products and even champagne for the parents!
- The Essential Hamper: This hamper from The Baby Gift Company includes all the essentials that any new parent will need, from nappies and wipes to muslin cloths and bibs. It’s also packed full of useful information on everything from breastfeeding to sleep routines.
- The Pampering Hamper: For those who want to spoil their new arrival (and themselves!) this hamper from Bloom & Grow is just the ticket. It includes luxurious items like a cashmere blanket and scented candles, as well as practical things like a 7-day Diary for Mums-to-Be and a breastfeeding cover.
Types of gift hampers
There are a few different types of gift hampers for newborn babies. The most common type is the baby gift basket, which is usually filled with baby clothes, toys, and other new born necessities. Another popular type of hamper is the diaper cake, which is made up of diapers stacked in the shape of a cake. These hampers can be customized to include other items such as baby lotion, powder, and wipes.
Looking for the perfect summer outfit for your little one? Check out our latest collection of rompers for kids! Made from the softest fabrics and with the cutest designs, these rompers will keep your child comfortable and stylish all summer long.
What to Include in a Newborn Hamper
There are many things you can include in a newborn hamper, but here are some ideas to get you started:
- Clothes: You’ll need plenty of clothes for your new arrival, including bodysuits, sleepsuits, Cardsigan’s, hats and socks.
- Blankets and bedding: Your baby will need a few blankets to keep them warm, as well as sheets and a pillow for their crib.
- Bath time essentials: Make sure you have everything you need for those all-important bath times, such as a baby bathtub, towels and washcloths.
- Toys and books: A few age-appropriate toys and books will help your baby’s development.
- Snacks and drinks: You’ll want to have some snacks on hand for when your little one gets hungry, as well as some bottles of water or juice for them to drink.
How to Choose the Perfect Newborn Hamper
When it comes to choosing a gift hamper for a newborn baby, there are many factors to consider. The first is the budget. How much are you willing to spend on the hamper? Second is the occasion. Is this a special occasion like a baby shower or birthday, or simply a welcome home present for the new arrival? Third is the size of the hamper. You want to make sure it will fit everything the new parents need for their little one. Fourth is the contents of the hamper. What items will be included? Last but not least is the packaging. This can be anything from a simple basket to an elegant gift box.
Now that you know what to look for when choosing a newborn hamper, here are some great options:
- The Newborn Essentials Hamper includes everything the new parents need for their little one, including nappies, wipes, clothes, lotions, and more.
- The Deluxe Newborn Hamper is perfect for those who want to go above and beyond with their gift. It includes luxury items like designer clothes, plush toys, and gourmet food items.
- The Budget-Friendly Newborn Hamper is perfect for those on a tight budget. It includes essential items like nappies and wipes, but also has some fun extras like cute clothing and soft toys.
There are many different gift hampers for newborn babies that you can choose from. You can pick one that is designed for boys, girls, or even gender-neutral hampers. There are also different themes to choose from, such as sports, animals, or even cartoon characters. Whatever you decide on, make sure that the hamper comes with everything the parents and baby will need to get started on their new journey together.
Green Tea Skin Cleanser: A Green Beauty Blog’s Must-Have
Why You Should Opt For Korean Skincare Products in Your Daily Routine
What Kind of Necklace You Should Wear on Your Next Occasion?
How To Become A Tattoo Artist